Thursday, October 20, 2011

Race, Gender and Media 10/29

                   Today in class we presented our media analysis projects. I presented a ridiculously long prezi over the movie "Crash". I really love that movie because it justifies why I started Never Be A Stupid Girl. If we would take advantage of the different cultures that we come encounter with everyday we would get a broader view of others and realize that we are actually more alike than different.
                       I also really liked the presentation on football quarterbacks. I thought that was a perfect example of a media analysis. I also thought about why I have never questioned that. It was nice to see and hear more about a predominant subject discussed in sports.
                   Overall, all of the presentations where awesome and I really was influenced to open my eyes to what message the media is trying to give and when and where to be analytical.

No comments:

Post a Comment